Last Saturday I was out and about running errands and I saw this beauty supply store and I went in because I have been interested in purchasing clip-ins for a while now so I wanted to see what this store has to offer. I am so glad I checked this store out because I was in hair heaven-I mean they have everything from weaves, wigs, shampoo, hair scarves and so much more and they cater to African-American hair which obviously is a plus for me. After taking some time to walk around the store and browse everything I came across some clip-ins that I decided to purchase and try out so keep reading for all the deets.
hair sense clip-in 7pcs weave 12″
I purchased Clip-Ins 7pcs in 12″ in color 1 which is black and looks best with my natural hair color.
This pack of Clip-Ins consist of:
- 9″ 1pc
- 7″ 1pc
- 5″ 1pc
- 3″ 4pcs
- Put your hair up and attach 3″ piece and put some hair down. Repeat with another 3″piece.
- Attach 3″ piece and put some hair down. Repeat with another 3″ piece.
- Attach 5″ piece and put some hair down.
- Attach 7″ piece and put some hair down.
- Attach 9″ piece and put some hair down.
- Style as you desired.
- Hold the curler on the hair for at least twice the length of time to get the curl to set.
- Once you remove the curler, do not pull the hair, and just slide the curler out of the curl.
- Allow the curl to cool before pulling or styling.
- Be sure to test a small section of hair to ensure that the curling iron is not too hot.
- Safe up to 350F to 390F.
- Natural texture
- Instant volume
- Instant length
I have been rocking these clip-ins for a little less than a week and I am in love, these clip-ins are giving me so much life–yasss hunty! I am so happy with this purchase and I will continue to rock these for a while. I maintain the up keep of my clip-ins by wrapping my hair up every night and I sleep with a satin scarf and then I gently just comb my hair down and I’m good to go. I will definitely be purchasing more clip-ins from Hair Sense and if you interested in these clip-ins check out their site www.hairsenseinc.com. If you are looking to switch up your hairstyle I recommend these clip-ins to all of you ladies.
Here are some photos of me rocking my clip-ins:
What are your favorite clip-ins? Let me know in the comments.