Happy Thursday! Before the weekend hits I want to share some tasty cocktails that you might want to try after a long week of working hard. If you want to know more then please keep reading for all the deets.
winter cocktails that will get you lit
- 1.05oz Tequila Herradura Silver
- .5oz Giffard Pamplemousse
- 1oz Grapefruit Juice
- .5oz Fresh Lime Juice
- .5oz Agave Nectar
- Pinch of Salt
- Sparkling Water
- Add Tequila Herradura, Pamplemousse, Grapefruit Juice, Lime Juice, Agave Nectar, and a pinch of salt to a shake with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour into a tall glass and add more ice.
- Top with sparkling water and garnish with a rosemary sprig and a grapefruit peel.
- 2oz Goslings Black Seal Rum
- 3oz Hot Water
- 1oz Lemon Juice
- 2 tbs Honey
- Cinnamon Stick
- Rim a mug with a cinnamon sugar blend.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Garnish with 2 Lemon slices pierced with a cinnamon stick.
- 1oz Rumchata Peppermint Bark
- 1oz E&J VSOP
- 1oz Dark Creme de Cacao
- 1oz Heavy Cream
- Add ingredients into an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake together to combine and chill.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with cinnamon.
- 1 oz Tres Plata or Repo
- 2oz Pomegranate Juice
- 4oz Iced Hibiscus Juice
- Agave Syrup
- Combine ingredients in a tall cocktail glass over ice and stir.
- Garnish with a Lemon wheel or hibiscus flower.
What is your go-to cocktail during the winter season? Let me know in the comments.