Happy Beauty Thursday! I’m back with another makeup look from my fall makeup series. For today’s look I’m wearing a gold eyeshadow paired with a dark brown lipstick. I hope this inspires you and keep reading for all the deets.
#ckbeauty: fall makeup series look #2 empower
Eye Products Used:
- The Magic Mini By Juvia’s in Nubia, Kesi
- Maybelline The Colossal Big Shot Volum’ Express Mascara in Black
- L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Mavalia Moisturizing Tinted Cream in Camel
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- e.l.f. Eye/Brow Pencil in Black
Face Products Used:
- L.A. Colors Contour Face Palette
- L.A. Colors Blush in Toast
- L.A. Colors Pressed Powder in Tan
- L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup in Tan
- Khari Barbie Beauty Vacation Highlight Palette in Rose Gold
- The Creme Shop Bronzer in Tiki Bikini
Lip Products Used:
- Propa Beauty Luminous Satin Lipstick in Empower
- e.l.f Lip Primer in Natural
- Juvia’s Place Luxe Liner in Kola
Thoughts on today’s makeup look? Let me know in the comments.
2 thoughts on “#CKBeauty: Fall Makeup Series Look #2 Empower”
Love that color of lipstick on you!
Thank you so much!