Happy Beauty Tuesday! I’m back with another makeup look featuring brown glitter eyeshadow. I really love how this look came together and I think it’s a great transition color to the fall season. This makeup can be worn in the daytime to work because it is not overly dramatic. I hope this inspires you and keep reading for all the deets.
#ckbeauty: brown glitter
Eye Products Used:
- The Magic Mini By Juvia’s in Kesi, Nana, Boronu
- Mavalia Moisturizing Tinted Cream in Camel
- e.l.f. Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
- L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- The Zulu By Juvia’s
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara in Black
- NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Velvet
Face Products Used:
- L.A. Colors Pressed Powder in Tan
- L.A. Colors Blush in Toast
- The Creme Shop Bronzer in Tiki Bikini
- L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup in Tan
- Khari Barbie Beauty Vacation Highlight Palette in Unicorn Horn
- L.A. Colors Contour Face Palette.
Lip Products Used:
- e.l.f. Lip Primer in Natural
- Paris Hilton Sparkling & Dazzling Lip Gloss
- Rimmel London Contour Pencil in Coffee Bean
Thoughts on today’s makeup look? Let me know in the comments.