Happy Beauty Sunday! I hope all of my readers have a blessed and productive week. For today’s beauty post I’m sharing a fun makeup look that I have recently created using a pink eye shadow. I hope this inspires you and keep reading for all the deets.
#ckbeauty: pink glitter
Lip Products Used:
- Juvia’s Place Luxe Liner in Kola
- NYX Lipliner Pencil in Pinky
- e.l.f. Lip Primer in Natural
Face Products Used:
- L.A. Colors Blush in Toast
- Khari Barbie Beauty Vacation Highlight Palette in Rose Gold, Pu$$y Pink
- The Creme Shop Bronzer in Tiki Bikini
- L.A. Colors Pressed Powder in Tan
- L.A. Colors Contour Face Palette
- L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup in Tan
Eye Products Used:
- The Magic Mini By Juvia’s in Nana, Osun, Kesi
- The Zulu By Juvia’s
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara in Black
- e.l.f. Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
- Mavalia Moisturizing Tinted Cream in Camel
- L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- The Color Workshop Eye Pencil in Black
Thoughts on today’s makeup look? Let me know in the comments.
4 thoughts on “#CKBeauty: Pink Glitter”
I really love the lip liner and lip combo , same with the eyes .
I love the entire look!
Thank you so much!
Thank you for the sweet comment.