Happy Beauty Wednesday! I’m back with another beauty review, a few weeks ago I received this exfoliating body mitt from Microderma and I am excited to share my thoughts with you guys so keep reading for all the deets.
#ckbeauty: microderma exfoliating body mitt review
The microderma exfoliating body mitt deeply exfoliates as it removes dead skin and other impurities trapped in your pores. Your skin will instantly feel smoother, healthier, and look more radiant.
The body mitt is made of 100% natural floss fibers, which along with unique weaving process, grabs dead and dry skin cells for superior exfoliation. As it exfoliates it deep cleans your pores of oil, soap, lotions, and other buildup.
- Visibly removes layers of dead skin instantly.
- Stimulates collagen production, promoting healthier, smoother, and younger looking skin.
- Helps remove and smooths keratosis pilaris to maintain bump free skin by unplugging hair follicles to remove the buildup of keratin which causes the red bumps.
- Thoroughly removes previous sunless tanning products and delivers a more even and longer lasting sunless tan.
- Improves circulation to help prevent cellulite.
- Helps prevent razor bumps and ingrown hair.
- Dermatologist recommended and hypoallergenic.
Step 1. Steam yourself in a very warm shower/bath for several minutes without using any soaps or cleansers.
Step 2. Wet the mitt and wring out excess water. Do not apply any products on the mitt.
Step 3. Step away from water or turn off shower so body is only slightly damp. This will allow the mitt to form a gripping action with your skin.
Step 4. Insert hand inside the mitt using long strokes, rub the entire body one section at a time using upward and downward strokes. Apply as much pressure as comfortable until you see or feel dead skin cells rolling off.
Skin care is so vital for self-care we all should be exfoliating between 1-2 times a week. I really enjoy taking care of my skin and I am very happy to add this product to my skin care routine. As I get older my skin has become extremely sensitive and I tend to have breakouts often so I must take care of my skin. If you need an exfoliating mitt then I definitely recommend giving this a try.
Have you ever used an exfoliating body mitt before? Let me know in the comments.