Happy Beauty Friday! Let’s end the week off with a fun makeup look. For today’s beauty post I’m wearing a sparkly purple eyeshadow and a matching liquid lipstick. I think this look is perfect for a nighttime look. I hope this inspires you and keep reading for all the deets.
#ckbeauty: makeup look faso
Lip Products Used:
- Paris Hilton Sparkling + Dazzling Lip Gloss
- e.l.f. Lip Primer
- Amanda Steele x ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Chaps
- Juvia’s Place Luxe Liner in Kola
Face Products Used:
- L.A. Colors Blush in Toast
- The Creme Shop Bronzer in Tiki Bikini
- L.A. Colors Face Palette
- L.A. Colors Pressed Powder in Tan
- L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup in Tan
- Khari Barbie Beauty Vacation Highlight palette in Unicorn Horn
Eye Products Used:
- The Magic Mini By Juvia’s in Nava, Faso, Kesi
- L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- e.l.f. Lip Primer in Sheer
- Mavalia Moisturizing Tinted Cream in Camel
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara in Black
- The Color Workshop Eyeliner in Black
Thoughts on today’s makeup look? Let me know in the comments.
3 thoughts on “#CKBeauty: Makeup Look Faso”
Love this eye and lip combo✨
I really like it when individuals get together and share thoughts. Great blog, keep it up!
After I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment. Is there a way you can remove me from that service? Many thanks!