Happy Beauty Friday! I’m back with another beauty review. I am a huge fan of liquid lipsticks they are so pretty and long lasting. For Christmas 2020 my step-dad gifted me this beautiful lippie from CoverGirl and today I’m sharing my thoughts with you all so keep reading for all the deets.
#ckbeauty: covergirl outlast ultimatte liquid lipstick in wine o’ clock review
130-Wine O’ Clock
- Transfer Resistant: Matte liquid lipstick formula doesn’t bleed or feather.
- Single Swipe: Delivers intense matte color in one swipe.
- 24 Hour Comfortable Wear: Glides on smoothly and leaves lips moisturized.
- Unique Applicator: For precise and easy lip color application.
- Vegan: 24 Hour Vegan liquid lipstick.
- Cruelty Free: CoverGirl products are leaping Bunny certified by Cruelty Free International, meaning they’re never tested on animals.
This red lipstick has quickly become one of my favorites. I love that I can wear this and go out to eat and drink and never have to worry about reapplying it. I will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of this lipstick this summer. I am obsessed and if you are looking for new liquid lipsticks to try out then I definitely recommend this!
Have you tried this lipstick before? Let me know in the comments.