Happy Beauty Wednesday! I’m back with another makeup look and I hope you guys enjoy this look. I love wearing bright, bold, and dramatic eyeshadow, so for today’s look I’m wearing a bold blue shadow paired with a brown lip color. I hope this inspires you and keep reading for all the deets.
#ckbeauty: makeup look blue
Face Products Used:
- Maybelline New York Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation in Classic Tan
- Khari Barbie Beauty Vacation Highlight Palette in Unicorn
- L.A. Colors Blush in Toast
- Morphe Eyeshadow Palette
- L.A. Colors Face Palette
- Maybelline New York Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Powder in Natural Tan
Eye Products Used:
- Fenty Beauty Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette
- NYX Eye/Brow Pencil in Electric Blue
- Mavalia Moisturizing Tinted Cream in Camel
- L.A. Colors Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- CoverGirl Peacock Flare Mascara in Black
- Maybelline New York The Colossal Big Shot Volum Express Mascara in Black
- e.l.f. Eyeshadow Palette
Lip Products Used:
- e.l.f. Matte Lipstick in Praline
- Rimmel London Lip Contouring Pencil in Coffee Bean
Thoughts on today’s makeup look? Let me know in the comments.
2 thoughts on “#CKBeauty: Makeup Look Blue”
Beautiful blue , and your necklace matches too💙💙
Thank you so much!