Happy Friday! Cheers to the weekend! For today’s lifestyle post I want to share some easy and fun vodka cocktails that will hopefully help you guys unwind from a long and stressful week. If you are interested then keep reading for all the deets.
vodka cocktails to try this weekend
GREY GOOSE HOT APPLE PIE
- 1 oz. Grey Goose La Poire Vodka
- 3/4 oz. B & B
- 1/2 oz. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 oz. Lemon Juice
- 4 oz. unfiltered apple cider
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Stir/Strain in old fashioned glass full of fresh ice or serve hot.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and lemon wheel.
CIROC SPICED GRAPE MULE
- 1.5 oz. Ciroc White Grape
- Ginger Beer
- Add Ciroc White Grape and a splash of lime to a Collins glass over ice.
- Top with Fever Tree Ginger Beer.
- Garnish with a long slice of fresh ginger.
THE KETEL ONE PERFECT MARTINI
- 1.25 oz. Ketel One Vodka
- 0.25 oz. dry vermouth
- Lemon Twist
- Stir vodka with ice in a mixing glass.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
BERRY HARVEST SANGRIA
- 2 chopped honey crisp or pink lady’s apples.
- 1 chopped BOSC Pear
- 1 sliced orange
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 2 cups spiced apple cider
- 1/2 cup Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka
- 1 cup club soda
- Mix all ingredients except club soda in a large pitcher and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Add club soda just before serving.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Which cocktail do you want to try? Let me know in the comments.