Happy Tuesday! Many of us are still in quarantine and practicing social distancing so we are still staying safe and healthy in our own homes. Summer is almost coming to end but I’m sure many of us miss our happy hours with our friends and family members, but we can still enjoy a cocktail together virtually so for today’s lifestyle post I’m going to be sharing some amazing tequila cocktails to try so keep reading for all the deets.
8 tequila cocktails to try for your next virtual happy hour
- 2 ounces Patron Reposado Tequila
- 1 lime
- 1 ounce homemade avocado cordial
- Smoked with hickory wood
- In cocktail shaker muddle avocado, cilantro and lime juice until avocado is thoroughly mashed.
- Add tequila, cointreau, agave nectar and ice.
- Shake until chilled. Strain into a rocks glass over ice. Salt rim and garnish.
Party Can Triple Spice Margarita
- 100% blue weber agave tequila
- Premium orange liqueur
- Fresh lime juice
- Triple spice mix of real ginger, cinnamon, and chili pepper.
- 2 oz. Camarena silver
- .5 oz. Liber & Co. Texas Grapefruit Shrub
- .5 oz. Fresh lemon juice
- Heavy bar spoon of strawberry puree
- Top with ginger beer
- Add ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with and shake vigorously to lightly muddle strawberries into the mixture.
- Strain into a Collins glass filled with fresh ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a slice of strawberry and mint.
Onda Sparkling Tequila
- Blanco tequila
- Real fruit juice
- 2 oz. Danos Blanco Tequila
- 4 oz. Club soda
- 0.25 oz. Lime juice
- Slice of cucumber and mint
- Stir with ice in a highball glass.
- Garnish with cucumber and mint.
- 1 1/2 oz. Blanco tequila
- 1 oz. Hella Habanero Margarita
- 4 Basil leaves
- 5 dashes hella smoked chili bitters
- grapefruit soda
- basil salt
- Wet the edge of a highball glass with your finger and a bit of hella habanero margarita mix.
- Dip into a plate of basil salt.
- Add 3 of the basil leaves to the bottom of a shaker and muddle gently.
- Fill your shaker with ice and add tequila, hella habanero margarita mix and hella smoked chili bitter.
- Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted.
- Double strain your cocktail over your basil salt rimmed highball glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with your choice of grape fruit soda and stir gently.
- Garnish with a basil leaf boat.
Tres Agave Highball
- 2 ounces Tres Agave Organic Blanco Tequila
- 1/2 ounce cheeky lime juice
- 4 ounces club soda
- Splash of agave nectar for taste.
- Salt for rim.
- 1 lime sliced into 6 wedges
- 1/2 oz. of agave syrup
- 3 half inch slices of cucumber
- 2 oz. of Bandero Tequila
- Combine lime wedges and agave syrup in a shaking tin and muddle until well mixed.
- Add cucumbers and lightly muddle some more.
- Add Bandero Tequila and fill tin with ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds at a moderate strength and toss contents of the tin into a rocks glass to serve.
- Alternatively, shake harder and then add 2 oz. if soda water before straining into a highball with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel, add a pinch of smoked salt and serve.
What is your favorite Tequila cocktail? Let me know in the comments.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn