Happy Monday! I hope all of you are having a great day so far. I’m sharing a lifestyle post that will get you ready for a fun weekend at home. I live for a sweet cocktail, and I prefer to drink at home because I can fully relax either listening to my favorite music playlist or catching up on my favorite tv shows. The trick to making a great cocktail at home is to find drinks that are simple and easy to make that will keep you in a good mood. If you are interested in learning how to make new cocktails then keep reading for all the deets.
3 cocktails to make at home
- Combine pomegranate juice, strawberry vodka, Chambord in a cocktail shaker, and shake it all up.
- Place 1 small piece of dry ice in the bottom of each glass.
- Pour martini into the glass.
- Garnish the glasses with little strawberry hearts.
- 1 ounce T green caradmom pods, cracked.
- 1 large pinch saffron threads (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup Everclear (or other high proof clear alcohol)
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 peach diced
- 1/2lb cherries, pitted and halved
What is your favorite cocktail to make at home? Let me know in the comments.