Happy Monday! I hope all of you are having a great day so far. I’m sharing a lifestyle post that will get you ready for a fun weekend at home. I live for a sweet cocktail, and I prefer to drink at home because I can fully relax either listening to my favorite music playlist or catching up on my favorite tv shows. One fun way to spice up happy hour at home is to have bar neon signs in your place because it will definitely enhance your experience while sipping on your favorite drink. The trick to making a great cocktail at home is to find drinks that are simple and easy to make that will keep you in a good mood. If you are interested in learning how to make new cocktails, then keep reading for all the deets.
3 cocktails to make at home
- Combine pomegranate juice, strawberry vodka, Chambord in a cocktail shaker, and shake it all up.
- Place 1 small piece of dry ice in the bottom of each glass.
- Pour martini into the glass.
- Garnish the glasses with little strawberry hearts.
- 1 ounce T green caradmom pods, cracked.
- 1 large pinch saffron threads (about 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup Everclear (or other high proof clear alcohol)
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 peach diced
- 1/2lb cherries, pitted and halved
What is your favorite cocktail to make at home? Let me know in the comments.