The personal care regime is followed by almost everyone. Be it taking care of skin and hair or exercising and eating nutrient-rich meals, the right personal care routine impacts our health greatly. It makes us feel good about ourselves and boosts our confidence. Now the question here arises – Are we taking care of ourselves by doing all the right things? The answer is probably NO! According to a survey of over 2000 people, the average woman uses 12 products of personal care products containing 168 unique ingredients every day. Many of these ingredients are chemicals that tend to pose a threat to our health. Other than this, there are many more things in one’s self-care regime that need to be pondered upon. One can use Dermology anti aging solution which is a safe and natural product. Through the article, we will help you improve your personal care routine and eventually direct you in leading a healthy life.
1) Don’t use products with harmful chemicals: Be it a face cream, shampoo, lip balm or anything else, strictly follow the habit of using ‘chemical-free’ personal care products. By chemical-free, we mean to rely on products that do not possess harmful chemicals like sulfates, parabens, alcohol, phthalates, DEA/TEA, etc.
2) Opt for home-made face packs: The best face packs are the ones that are made at home, using natural ingredients. No matter whether you want to treat your acne or need ‘that’ glow back, you can make a face pack to treat almost every skin condition. For instance – if you want a face pack that would brighten your skin, you can easily create it by mixing curd and Fuller’s earth. You can even make an all-natural moisturizer with the help of fresh aloe gel and rosewater. If you have severe acne, we will recommend you to opt for a good Dermology Anti Aging Solution.
3) Think before buying a lip product: Almost all lip products possess chemicals, artificial coloring, and preservatives. So, when using a lipstick, lip balm or lip gloss, make sure to pick the products that have fewer chemicals and more natural ingredients. Simply don’t settle for a lip product based on its scent, color, flavor, or packaging.
4) Choose to stay barefaced most of the times: If possible, we will recommend you opt for no-makeup days. Just wear sunscreen and moisturizer while stepping out. If you aren’t comfortable without makeup when out in public, try to use the least amount of makeup products. You can choose to apply a kohl and lip balm or mascara or lip balm.
5) Drink as much water as you can: Hydration is important for healthy skin and hair. Try making a habit of drinking a glass of water on an empty stomach every morning. Opt for 6-7 glasses for the rest of the day.
6) Keep air quality in check: The air we breathe greatly affects our health. So, make sure to avoid air-polluted areas and smoky environments. If you are indoors, use a humidifier to keep interiors fresh and pure. Also, change the air filter in the furnace regularly.
7) Exercise and De-stress: Exercise and de-stressing are important to remove tensions and toxins from the body and in turn, achieve a healthy body. Make sure to exercise and meditate for at least half an hour every day. Engage in activities you love to keep stress at bay.
This post was written by Guest Author, Melissa Mellie, a beauty, and skincare blogger. Born in a family of dermatologists, her life revolves around things that are healthy and natural to keep the sanctity of our skin alive. She is associated with Dermology products for younger looking skin. She loves to share her talents and experience with various skin products to make the lives of her readers better.