Happy Friday! On Sunday September 8th I will turn 33 years old-man where did the time go LOL…This past year has been a long and difficult one full of ups and downs but honestly more downs than up. I know this upcoming year will be my best year yet. I truly want to thank all of my readers who have supported me through out my blogging journey and I truly appreciate it, because of all of you I am able to what I love and am passionate about as a full time career. Get ready for more content and new and fresh opportunities that I can’t wait to share with you guys. I am only going to get better and I am so excited to bring you guys along on the next chapter of my life. Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart. Keep reading to read some fun facts about me.
#cklife: chapter 33
Fun Facts About Chantel Keona
- My mom is my hero, she is so strong and a wonderful woman and mom. I hope to be more like her as I get older.
- My favorite family vacation is when me and my twin sister, two step-sisters, mom and step-dad all went to Los Angeles and Universal Studios it was so relaxing and so much fun.
- When I can’t help people with whatever they are going through, it makes me upset and sad-this is something I am working through.
- The favorite thing about my career is being able to share my passion of beauty and style with the world and to share my story with all of you.
- My favorite book to read is Becoming by Michelle Obama, I just love everything about her.
- When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher and/or a cosmetologist.
- I love to go to basketball and football games.
- If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life it would be French fries.
I want to thank all of my readers again and get ready for more great content because I am just getting started.