Happy Beauty Friday! I’m super excited to share some amazing hair care products with you from the amazing brand Pura D’or. A few months ago I was sent their Intense Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner and I have been using it faithfully every time I wash and condition my hair. If you are curious if I love it or not then keep reading for all the deets.
#beautyreview: pura d’or intense therapy shampoo + conditioner
Description: The innovative hair care professionals at Pura D’or bring you Intense Therapy Shampoo to repair strands from damage caused by coloring, excessive hot tool use, and extensions. Formulated with a blend of organic Abyssinian Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn, Lavender Oil and other natural ingredients designed to help repair damage, provide maximum protection, and restore hair’s strength and moisture. Free from harsh chemicals, environmentally responsible hypoallergenic, vegan, and cruelty free.
- Restores hair’s strength, moisture and luster
- Repairs damaged, distressed, over processed hair
- Provides maximum protection and intensive care
Benefits Of Our Ingredients:
- Abyssinian Seed Oil adds luster and hydration
- Cacay Oil deeply hydrates and infuses with moisture
- Sea Buckthorn repairs damaged strands
- Organic Lavender Oil nourishes and adds softness
This Product Is Great For:
- Damaged hair
- Distressed hair
- Over processed hair
- Dry hair
- Apply shampoo to wet hair. Gently massage and work into a rich lather. Leave on hair for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Pura D’or Intense Therapy Conditioner for best results.
Usage Tips: After using Pura D’or Intense Therapy Shampoo, work through wet hair spreading evenly. Leave on hair for two minutes. Rinse.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for about two months now and I am completely in love with these products they are amazing. I use this shampoo and conditioner together and it gives my hair so much life. The shampoo really cleans my scalp thoroughly and the conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. I definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner to all my lovely readers.
What shampoo and conditioner are you currently using?