Happy Wednesday! We are in the last month of 2018 and for today’s post I am going to share successful habits because I want all of my readers to be successful not only in 2019 but for the rest of your lives. If you want to get ahead in your career and life then keep reading for all the deets.
11 habits of successful people
- Read about your industry: Spend time reading about the industry you are in or what industry you want to be in. Start with emails, books, current events and pop culture. Bookmark and tag articles that you may want to come back to in the future.
- Keep a daily journal: Write what you want your life to be. You can journal to chronicle your life, plan dreams and strategize your goals. This is one of the most important success habits that you can do daily. Journaling can empower you to take your ideas and turn them into reality. What’s written is real. Once the words and images hit the paper, you have now crystallized a thought or idea. You can use the power of pen and paper to strategize and create anything you want.
- Workout for a strong body and mind: Successful entrepreneurship requires more than just mental fitness, it requires physical fitness as well. Try to workout daily. Clearing your mind and challenging yourself physically with a tough workout everyday prepares you for the daily challenges of business.
- Unplug: Time away from the digital world, is critical for your sanity, productivity and general wellness. Try taking a nice walk to enjoy nature.
- Check your pride at the door: Great leaders understand that they are not the best at everything but rather realizing their greatest asset is deciphering valuable information and how to take action quickly. Business owners have to be able to make tough decisions, but they need good reliable facts.
- Never give up: It sounds trivial, but there are so many times that if you accepted no you would not have accomplished your goals. Sometimes you just have to hit your goal from a different angle.
- Surround yourself with positive people: Don’t let negative people hold you back. Understand that negativity generally comes from unhappy people and those who envy you. Happy successful people don’t tear others down. Surround yourself with ambitious, positive people.
- Listen and learn: You will always learn something from listening.
- Stay organized: Making lists and setting daily goals helps you to stay focused each day. There are so many fires to put out each day when you have your own business and working to stay organized and task oriented will help you stay on track and meet your goals.
- Keep a balance in your life: In your life if you let work consume you, it will. Pushing away from a laptop and cell phone for a break each day is critical. Inject a little balance into your life-family, friends, exercising, or reading.
- Write down what you are thankful for: First thing you should do is write 3 things you have to be grateful for, 3 things that would make that day great and 1 daily affirmation. The daily practice of writing down what you have to be grateful for, and reflecting upon who you want to become can help improve your happiness.
If you have any successful habits please let me know in the comments.
2 thoughts on “11 Habits Of Successful People”
These are all such great tips! I constantly have to remind myself of #6. At times I feel that I’m not growing on social media as fast as I’d like and want to give up, but I have to tell myself “Don’t give up.”
The Style Intermission
Thanks for checking out my blog.