Happy Style Wednesday! This post is just for my ladies, I’m sharing a great brand called Shapermint, they carry the best shapewear for women of all shapes and sizes. Shapermint was created because every woman deserves to feel sexy and confident in her own skin. Because, sometimes all we need is a little support. I was sent two amazing pieces from this brand: the high-waisted shaper short and the high-waisted shaper panty so keep reading for all the deets.
- Forget shapewear rolling down to your waist. No matter if you sit, stretch, or dance, the anti roll-down silicone strip is there for a stay-put fit.
- You’ll notice an instant slimming effect. The moment you slide it on, you will immediately notice a flatter tummy and waist.
- It’s the only shaper panty you won’t be in a hurry to take off. We know how much comfort matters in shapewear. The soft light-weight fabric will keep you fresh all day, everyday.
- Smooths and shapes in all the right places. It’s firm enough to keep your tummy, waist, and back under control. And comfy to forget you have it on.
Details: The shorts version of everyone’s favorite shaper panty, our Empetua All Day Every Day High-Waisted Shaper Shorts bring full coverage and compression all the way down to your knees. Say farewell to visible seam lines, bid adieu to that never-elusive chub rub, tummy, waist, hip and back control with extra slinky smooth thighs to prove it.
- 360 Compression shapewear (tummy, waist, hip, and back)
- Anti-slip silicone strip for no rolling down
- Medium compression
I am pleasantly pleased with both shapewear items. As I’ve entered my thirties I have gained weight and although I work out daily and try to eat healthy, I could always use some extra support. I would wear the high-waisted shaper panty and shorts under dresses, skirts, and even with slacks. I love the quality of the pieces and that they are easy to care for all you have to do is machine wash. cold, gentle cycle, line dry. Please no dryers. Do not iron. If any of my readers are looking for shapewear items especially now, when some of us will be wearing dresses this holiday season. I recommend Shapermint they have so much to choose from and right now they have some amazing deals happening.
Do you wear shapewear? Let me know in the comments.