Happy Tuesday! Many of us will be traveling over the next few months to visit family and friends for the holiday season and I know traveling can be a very hectic and stressful time but please don’t worry. I’ve got all of you covered because for today’s post I’m sharing the travel essentials that you need to make your life easier this holiday season so keep reading for all the deets.
holiday travel essentials
Hats: Hats will keep you warm especially while you are waiting at the airport.
Requirements for a good travel hat:
- Cover your ears
- At least partly cover the back of your neck
- Has no flaps, fluffballs, or other wasted mass
- Is made of thin, modern materials for maximum warmth
Shoes: A solid, decent looking pair of low-frills winter boots that you wear right into the airport is the perfect shoe for your winter trip.
Requirements for good winter travel shoes:
- Light on lacing-you still need to get through security so a pair of shoes or boots that can be worn loosely and doesn’t require a lot of tying and untying will help.
- Dark colored, so they won’t show stains from mud, slush, or getting thrown on security belts.
Gloves: You can get a great pair of warm, waterproof, yet very thin gloves that weigh only a few ounces that will take up only a few square inches in your luggage.
Requirements for travel gloves:
- Extremely light and low bulk
- Quick drying
- Light long or short sleeve shirts or T-Shirts
- Long sleeve tops
- Fleece or sweaters
- Light wind and waterproof outerwear
Some Accessories to Consider:
- Polarized sunglasses
Will you be traveling this holiday season? Let me know in the comments.