Happy Beauty Monday! I hope all of my readers have a blessed and productive week. Let’s start the week off with a new beauty review. I’m sharing two gorgeous nail polishes from Mavala, so keep reading for all the deets.
#beautyreview: mavala nail polish
Mavala Mini Color Nail Polish-Arosa
- Colour: A flat maroon red nail lacquer.
- Proven to be easily taken off with one sweep of remover.
- With their small sizes they are ideal to be carried around, small but deadly.
- Microscopic air pockets are formulated so that your nails can still breath and keep their naturalness whilst looking good.
- Every shade made my Mavala are free from harmful ingredients like animal ingredients, toluene, camphor, formaldehydes, cellophane and parabens.
- 5 ml
Mavala Mini Color Nail Polish-GlasGow
Description: Mavala nail polishes offer long-lasting, smooth and glossy colour. Their iconic little bottles mean your polish won’t dry out before you are finished with it and make carrying them around in your handbag easy. Mavala’s unique formula delivers microscopic air pockets so that your natural nails can breathe. They are also free of chemical nasties often found in other brands such as parabens, formaldehydes, toluene, cellophane, animal ingredients and heavy metal.
These shades are so pretty and I love that the bottles are mini they are so cute and easy to travel with. I will definitely be wearing both of these shades this holiday season. If you are in the market for new and affordable nail polishes then I recommend Mavala nail polishes.
Have you tried Mavala nail polishes before? Let me know in the comments.