Happy Monday! I hope all of you have a blessed and productive week. For today’s post I’m sharing my new goals for November. I hope this inspires you and keep reading for all the deets.
#cklife: November 2018 goals
- Balance my work and personal life.
- Continue to workout and eat healthier.
- Work on self-love exercises.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Increase savings account.
- Work on strengthening my relationship with God.
- Finish the book I am currently reading.
What are your goals for November? Let me know in the comments.
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Google +
8 thoughts on “#CKLife: November 2018 Goals”
Saving, saving and saving!!
1. Still working on being better at following my Save more Spend less mantra.
2. Finish at least one art related project this month.
Nice post! I definitely need to read more. What book are you reading?
Thanks for checking out my blog. I am currently reading The Prada Plan 2 Leah’s Story by Ashley Antoinette.
I couldn’t agree more with your goals, and some of them are mine too! I definitely want to educate myself more and read more, as well as focus on self-love and eating healthier, and I guess just making my body feel good on the inside as well as the outside. Such great goals!!!
Thank you so much for checking out my blog!