Happy Monday! We are in a new month and that means it’s time to set some new goals for myself. I really enjoy sharing my goals with you all and it definitely helps me to be accountable and to stay on track with my personal and professional goals. If you are interested in seeing what I am trying to accomplish for the month of October then keep reading for all the deets.
#cklife: October 2018 goals
- Finish my current book The Prada Plan 2: Leah’s Story by Ashley Antoinette.
- Workout consistently for 5 days a week.
- Save money.
- Lose 10 pounds.
- Cook more.
- Go to Drake + Migos Concert.
- Make doctors appointment.
- Look for a new place to live.
- Go to the DMV.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
- Meditate more.
- Grow in prayer.
- Increase income.
- Film new YouTube videos.
- Create new content for my blog.
- Create new content for social media.
- Secure modeling job.
- Host a twitter chat.
What are your goals for October? Let me know in the comments.