Happy 4th of July! I’m back with another beauty review and I was sent this product at the perfect time. I received this shave gel from Completely Bare, the hair removal experts. It’s summer time so I am wearing tank tops, skirts, shorts and dresses so obviously I am shaving my legs and armpits. The older I get my skin has become so sensitive and I am prone to razor bumps and breakouts which is not a good look especially when you are trying to look cute in a pair of shorts or a bikini. I was super excited to try this product and now I’m ready to share my thoughts with you guys so keep reading for all the deets.
#beautyreview: completely bare moisturizing no-bump shave gel
Completely SMOOTH Moisturizing No-Bump Shave Gel
Description: Have amazingly smooth moves with our gentle no-bump shave gel. Completely SMOOTH not only gives you an incredibly close shave, but also helps keep ingrown hairs and bumps at bay.
- Plant and floral extracts help condition and smooth skin.
- Our special blend of essential oils create a protective moisturizer barrier for longer lasting hydration.
- Eco-friendly beads dissolve instantly when applied to skin allowing all moisture benefits to be easily absorbed.
- Chamomile extract helps soothe skin and prevent irritation.
- Hypoallergenic formula.
- Fresh scent.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Aloe Vera soothes and moisturizers dry, irritated or damaged skin; hydrates to enhance smoothness and glow; reduces redness and prevents irritation.
- Calendula Flower Extract conditions rough, brittle, chapped or damaged skin.
- Chamomile Extract enriches dry or sensitive skin; reduces itchiness and skin irritation.
- Jojoba Oil rejuvenates skin to appear more youthful.
- Sunflower Seed Oil helps retain moisture; quickly absorbs into skin and provides protective barrier.
I have been using this shave gel for about two months now and it is really amazing. I love the fresh scent and it is so easy to apply where ever I want to shave. First, I apply a small amount to where ever I want to shave, then I take a new fresh razor and then I shave. The hair removes so quick with ease and my legs are left feeling so soft and smooth. The last thing I do is to exfoliate the area that I just shaved, this helps my shave last longer, I don’t have time to shave every other day. Since I have been using this shave gel I have had no razor bumps or ingrown hairs, this product is definitely a must-have this summer season and I recommend this product to all of my readers, this is the best shave gel ever, y’all better hurry up and pick up yours today.
What shave gel are you currently using? Let me know in the comments.