Happy Monday! I hope all of my readers had a blessed weekend! Let’s start the week off with a beauty review. A couple of weeks ago I received this Aloe Vera Gel from Grace & Stella and I’ve been using it a lot lately and thought now would be the perfect time for me to share my thoughts so keep reading for all the deets.
#beautyreview: grace & stella aloe vera gel
Looking for fast relief from redness, acne, sunburns, and other skin irritations like eczema and psoriasis. Grace & Stella’s Nurturing Aloe Vera Gel is rich in antioxidants and minerals that will benefit your skin and hair. When used on skin, it can help prevent the signs of aging by keeping skin moisturized and smoothed, and can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. For hair, Aloe Gel reduces dandruff and supports healthy hair growth.
- Great for soothing skin irritations like sunburn, redness, acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Reduces dandruff and hydrates the scalp for healthier hair.
- Aloe Vera has antibacterial and antioxidant properties to help heal the skin.
- Skin-For affected areas such as sunburn, windburn, rashes, and insect bites, smooth on gel and massage gently into skin.
- Hair + Scalp-Add a pea sized amount of Aloe Vera Gel to your favorite shampoo or conditioner for conditioned scalp and hair. Can be used as a leave in treatment.
This is my first time ever using a product from Grace & Stella and let me tell you that I am very pleased with this Aloe Vera Gel. It really helps with my dry skin. I have been using this gel on my skin after my showers and it feels great. This is a very soothing product and I highly recommend this product to all of you.
Have you ever tried an Aloe Vera Gel before? Let me know in the comments.