Happy Beauty Wednesday! This is my second beauty review this week featuring a mascara from Maybelline. Today I will be sharing Maybelline’s The Colossal Volum’ Express Cat Eyes mascara. If you want to know my thoughts then keep on reading for all the deets.
#beautyreview: Maybelline the colossal volum’ express cat eyes
Volum’ Express The Colossal Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara. Builds instant volume for big, wide eye look.
- The collagen formula and claw brush plump and spike out lashes at the corners for a wild cat eye look.
- This washable mascara delivers instant volume with no clumps.
- Opthalmologist tested.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers.
How to Use:
- Sweep the claw brush outwards to stretch lashes to corners.
- Do not let mascara dry in between coats.
- Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% eye makeup remover.
- Glam Black
O.K. so I always give my honest opinion on every product that I review on my website, so with that being said let’s get into it. This brush is very unique and honestly not something that I am not use to. I love this brush for my top lashes because it really does give them a cat eye look especially with my winged eyeliner. However on my bottom lashes it is a hot mess. I’m not sure if it’s the angle of the brush or how I’m holding it but I get mascara everywhere and it is a pain trying to clean it up when my face it beat to the gawds. I’m also left-handed and overall it is just really awkward. I love this for my top lashes only and I am still on the fence about if I will repurchase this one again or not.
Thoughts on this mascara? Let me know in the comments.