Happy Friday! This has been my first full week of work this year and it has been a very productive week. I am so blessed and excited to see what 2018 has in store for not only Chantel Keona the brand but also for me personally. I am always trying to improve myself on a daily basis so I don’t do “new year resolutions” I am always setting goals for myself throughout the year. So today I wanted to share my 2018 goals, I hope this inspires you and keep reading for all the deets.
- Get closer to God
- Read more books
- Continue to workout consistently
- Eat healthier
- Have more “me time”
- Take care of myself physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Move to another city
- Continue to grow my brand
- Be a better friend
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Start a YouTube channel
- Save money
- Travel more
- Cook more and try new foods
- Go to all of my doctor’s appointments
- Journal more and continue to deal with my grief from losing my dad
- Go to church more
- Live my best life yet
What are your 2018 goals? Let me know in the comments.